Internet server administration and server-side
programming, where experience is required.
- extensive knowledge of Python,
Perl, C, C++, Motorola M68000
- extensive knowledge of Linux
(Debian, RedHat) and UNIX operating systems, set
up, maintenance and development on these platforms
- familiarity with Windows 9x/NT, MacOS
7-9, BeOS 4.5-5, AmigaOS 1.3-3.1 operating systems (set up as a
workstation connected to the Internet/LAN among
- experience in creating WWW services, static
and dynamic, based on http server (Apache), CGI (Python,
Perl), SQL database (PostgreSQL, MySQL) using
html, css and xml technologies
- experience in setting up and maintaining
other network services: ftp (Proftpd, Wuftpd),
mail (Sendmail, Postfix), dns (Bind), smb
- experience in setting up routers,
firewalls, virtual private networks (pptp, ipsec)
- experience in GUI programming in GNOME and
KDE environments, 3D graphics using OpenGL technology
- knowledge of 2d & 3d graphics,
compression and digital signal processing algorithms.
- experience in designing user
- good english speaking and writing
Working in "ARG Zaklad Uslugowo-Produkcyjny"
company since march 1998.
Initially employed as a DTP graphician.
Working as such for one and half year. Gained experience with
prepress and printing processes, desktop publishing, scanning,
Since October 1999 working as administrator
of a server based on Debian GNU/Linux. Area of expertise
includes maintenance and development on Internet server using
CGI and server pages in Perl and Python languages.
Expertise in enabling Internet
make money, career, job, resume, curriculum vitae